AMA Big6 Grand Prix Series comes to Crazy Horse Campgrounds in Lake Havasu City
Adrenaline is in our blood here in Lake Havasu City. While other parts of the country experience freezing temperatures, we enjoy much warmer winter weather. In fact, when the Lake Havasu AMA Dirt Bike Grand Prix hits the Island Race Track at Crazy Horse this weekend, we'll be in the 70s. Sounds like great weather to watch some amazing dirt bike racing to me.
- What: Round 8 of the District 37 AMA Big6 Grand Prix Series
- Where: Island Race Track - Crazy Horse Campgrounds - Maps & Directions
- When: Dec 8th (9 am to 11:30 pm), Dec 9th (6 am to 10 pm) & Dec 10th (6 am to 6 pm)
- Admission: $10 per day/$20 per weekend for adults, $5 per day/$10 per weekend for kids ages 5 to 12 & FREE for kids under 5
Beginning Friday, December 8th, come watch competitors race against each other on quads and dirt bikes in the Lake Havasu AMA Dirt Bike Grand Prix. Friday's races are strictly unclassified. But Saturday and Sunday pits legends, classics, vets, magnums, side hacks, minis, super minis, and more against each other. You'll see racers aged four years and up tear up the track specifically designed to challenge them.
The Lake Havasu AMA Dirt Bike Grand Prix this weekend marks the final round of this year's 8 round series. Competition is fierce. The adrenaline is high. And you're not going to want to miss a moment of the fun.
- Friday, Dec 8th - Unclassified and Club Cup Challenge
- Saturday, Dec 9th - Unclassified, Mini, Legends, Masters, Vintage, Classic, EVO, RVO, Vet, Magnum, 50/65cc & West Coast Grand Prix Women
- Sunday, Dec 10th - Unclassified, Quad/Side Hack, Pee Wee, Youth Mini, Super Mini (30cc), Youth; Jr Modified, Senior & Hwt/Lwt
Maps & Directions
Did You Like This Post? Please Share Below!