Lake Havasu City offers the best of all worlds. Even though we live in the desert, we have lake and river access right in our backyard. In fact, Laughlin is just an hour or so up the river. And they provide docks for boats and personal watercraft. With the Blowision World Finals in town, a new adventure has been created: the Lake Havasu Ultimate Ride Event 2017.
- What: Lake Havasu Ultimate Ride Event 2017
- Where: Site 6 / 591 Beachcomber Blvd - Maps & Directions
- When: Saturday, October 7th, 8 am
- Admission: FREE
- Contact: Lewis - West Coast Watercraft Club (818) 326-4419 or via email email@example.com
The West Coast Watercraft Club decided to put together the Lake Havasu Ultimate Ride Event this year to complement the activities going on at Blowision. Anyone with a Jet Ski, Sea Doo, WaveRunner or other personal watercraft is welcome to join the group. Just meet up at Site 6 on the island at 8 am. From there, participants take a 25 mile trek up the Colorado River to Topock. Once there, everyone disembarks for a nice little lunch at Pirate Cove Resort. Each person is responsible for paying for their own meal. So, make sure you bring some cash money with you. After lunch, everyone heads back to Site 6 in Havasu. They predict all participants in the ride should be back by 3 pm.
Need a bit of fun this weekend? Want to do more than watch others playing on the water at Blowision? Go to Site 6 this Saturday morning. Bring your PWC and your sense of adventure. Take a trip along the Colorado River at the Lake Havasu Ultimate Ride Event!
* Riders must follow all local and US Coast Guard laws while on the water. Visit http://uscgboating.org/regulations/ and https://golakehavasu.com/activities/boating/boating-safety/arizona-boating-laws/ to learn what is allowed and what is not while out on the water.
* You must sign a waiver to receive a wristband or you won't be able to participate. Simply visit the West Coast Watercraft Club's website at http://wcwcc.com/JOIN/ to fill out and submit your waiver right now.
* Anyone found under the influence cannot participate and will be told to leave. Please act responsibly.
Maps & Directions
Did You Like This Post? Please Share Below!