HavasuLew's Ultimate 70 Point Marketing Plan
Thinking about selling your home in Lake Havasu City? Don't settle for the "me-to" marketing everyone else does. We will put together a custom marketing plan just for you and get your home sold in the shortest amount of time, for the highest possible price!
- Provide comparable sold & active data to establish listing price strategy.
- Provide professional photos and aerial HD drone footage.
- Send "Just Listed" postcards to hundreds of neighbors, partners, and buyers in our database.
- Feature property on HomeSearchLakeHavasu.com, TourHavasuHomes.com, and other niche sites I own that will include full descriptions and photos.
- Design & place ad on Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn & YouTube for social marketing impact.
- Promote and email your property to all top Realtors in Lake Havasu City Real Estate offices.
- Help seller relocate locally, or out of area using our database of highly experienced agents across the country - so the seller is sure to have the highest quality agent to help them on both sides of their move and make it worry and stress free.
- Set up a Text Message marketing campaign for the property to allow buyers to access your property information from their cell phones 24hr a day. (Text SearchHavasu to 96362 to see it live)
- Set up property QR Code for easy instant access to property listing information via smart phones.
- Setup Single Property Website and marketing funnel to attract and capture potential buyer prospects. (www.134YourAddress.com)
- Create mobile version of your property website so maximum access on all mobile devices.
- Hold weekly meeting with team to mastermind on what steps have been completed and executed in the marketing of the property.
- Advertise the property on other co-op listing fliers.
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage. Brooks-Clark has one of the most recognizable Logos and Trademark in Mohave County.
- Review and submit listing information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for exposure to over 500 active real estate agents and their buyers in the local Lake Havasu area.
- Keep seller informed on a weekly basis to any market changes, mortgage rate fluctuation, sales trends or anything that might affect the value and marketability of their property.
- Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at the sellers request.
- Explain the use of the Sellers Property Disclosure Statement (SPDS) the seller will complete, and that will be presented to the buyer of their home.
- Price the property right the 1st time... to open the market vs. narrowing the market and lowering the Days on Market, reducing the need for price reductions and protecting the home from becoming stigmatized.
- Promote the property at the weekly company office meeting.
- Advertise the property electronically to all the Lake Havasu City Realtors with full color flyers emailed directly to their in-box.
- Suggest or advise changes to make the home more sale-able and attractive to buyers.
- Follow up with any buyer leads and inquiries within 5 minutes.
- Contact my buyer leads, centers of influence and past clients for potential buyers.
- Have cooperating brokers and agents tour your homes when available.
- Assist seller with interim financing in necessary.
- Provide a professional home staging consultation if desired.
- Provide professional photography.
- Prepare a full color photo flyer detailing property features to leave at the home for visitors to take with them after the showing or on drive-bys
- Submit property to Top Internet Sites: Realtor.com, Homes & Land.com Yahoo Real Estate, Homes.com, MSN Real Estate and syndicated to dozens of website.
- Submit the property to syndicated web-based buyer classifieds like Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, BackPage, Etc.
- Present all offers to the seller as soon as possible and negotiate the best price and terms.
- Handle the entire escrow process for the seller.
- Provide the seller with a list of preferred vendors.
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyers agents on MLS printout.
- Provide seller Staging Checklist to suggest constructive changes to the property to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it yield the greatest possible price.
- Provide seller with a Showing Checklist which offers home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for showing appointments.
- Research and verify ownership and deed information with title company.
- Research properties land use, deed restrictions and easements.
- Prepare a Sellers Net Proceeds Sheet to show sellers expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
- Determine if seller qualifies for our Smart Seller Program.
- Meet with my transaction coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process to uncover any possible delays.
- Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting sellers time with "shoppers".
- Request weekly Loan Status Updates from lender to monitor the buyers loan to assure timely loan commitment and uncover any possible closing delays.
- Arrange and coordinate all inspections, including utility and municipal.
- Provide and coordinate for contractors to perform and agreed upon repairs, with the sellers permission.
- Make any necessary arrangements with the Title Company.
- Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary changes to price, appearance or condition, etc.
- Require all offers include buyers pre-approval and proof of funds for down payment.
- Make any member of my team available so that any questions or concerns can be handled in a timely manner.
- Provide seller with a blank copy of the Purchase Agreement to review and become familiar with it at the time an offer comes in.
- Update qualified buyers weekly with any changes to the listing regarding price, terms, etc.
- Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage financing through our preferred lenders.
- Track all statistics and data to determine where the buyers are seeing the property.
- Improve the marketing on any under-performing marketing campaigns.
- Discuss qualifications of perspective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
- Provide seller "Performance Guarantee" and "Easy Exit Listing" documents - 100% Satisfaction.
- Provide a copy of our "Communication Guarantee". Call the seller every Tuesday or they fire us.
- Specialized team and licensed assistants to care for the sellers every need.
- Follow up with the seller to determine if they may have procured a buyer through the Smart Seller Program. (if applicable)
- Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in Lake Havasu City and Mohave County.
- Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales data in needed.
- Set up and coordinate final walk through of the property for buyers and their agent.
- Prepare for close of escrow and arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, mailbox keys, copy of CC&R's etc.)
- Help seller find their next home in they will be staying in the area, or arrange for a personal referral to a professional agent in our network across the country.
- Obtain extra set of keys for the lockbox.
- Review and explain any clauses in Listing Agreement and other paperwork/agreements.
- Explain the benefits of a Home Warranty with the seller.
- Research the N.O.D. (Notice of Default) list to keep up with the current market.
- Determine if the seller qualifies for the Certified Pre-Owned Program (CPOP).
Internet Advertising & Syndication
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of marketing and selling a home, you've come to the right place.
NAR estimates over 90% of home buyers start their search on the Internet - top placement on search engines and social networks is essential. You'll gain access to placement on dozens of top real estate sites like Google, MSNBC, Trulia, Zillow, Facebook, YouTube and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
Your Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. We don’t just syndicate your home listing to the top 3 real estate site, we use unique marketing strategies and systems to syndicate your listing to dozens of home sites, classified sites and video sites for maximum exposure to the 90% of buyers looking online! (my 70-point marketing plan takes care of the other 10%!)
Here are some stats for just ONE of my personal website properties
Your property will also be featured on my Featured Properties page.
Google and Bing Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns
We spend thousands on PPC advertising campaigns bringing new potential buyers to our sites daily.
Facebook and Social Media Marketing
Organic post reach for one of our Facebook accounts
Hangout With us on Facebook!
Text Message Marketing
Do you have a cell phone? Do you know how to send a text message? Chances are you said yes. In fact, there are now more cell phones on the planet than computers. Cell phones are absolutely dominating the technology space like never before and it shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon!
We will set you up with a personal property Keyword - for example, "YourHome". Potential buyers will be able to Text the keyword "YourHome" to my dedicated Short Code "96362" and Instantly receive your home listing information right to the palm of their hand..24hrs a day, 7 days a week!
This is Powerful!
This also allows me to capture that persons information and phone number so I can follow up with them. This Keyword can also be used in all of my advertising campaigns!
See how it works to search the MLS
Just Text SearchHavasu to 96362 to search the MLS right from your Smart Phone!
Professional Photos and Virtual Tours featuring HD Drone Footage!
Lets face it, newspaper ads and "me-too" marketing campaigns just aren't going to cut it in today's fast paced, technology driven marketplace. It might be great for the agents image, but unfortunately it probably will not procure or contribute much to a timely sale of your home.
Lew focuses marketing dollars on where more than 90% of today's buyers "hang out"... the Internet. By using cutting edge techniques and marketing campaigns, Lew will get your property sold fast, for the most money! More importantly - he keeps sellers involved in the entire process, with weekly progress reports, professional agency representation and his exclusive Communication Guarantee and Easy Exit Listing Agreement.
Current Lake Havasu Market Conditions
Below you will find REAL TIME market data for a six-month period of time, including Active, Sold and Pending single family homes in all of Lake Havasu City. You will be able to see important data like days on market, list to sell ratios and price per square foot.
This data is always up to date and you can come back anytime to see what the real estate market is doing in Lake Havasu City. Click Here to see pre-made Market Snapshot Reports, or create your own Market Snapshot Reports here.